We are highly trained and certified in mitigation, remediation, restoration and reconstruction. We are also intimately familiar with the insurance industry and will work closely with all insurance carriers to ensure that a reasonable and fair settlement is reached and that the process is as smooth and efficient as possible.
Become a Subcontractor for Delta
What does it take?
Subcontractors We Are Looking For
- Dry Waller
- Multi Trade
- Floor Installers
- Finish Carpenters
- Window Installers
- Tile/Hard Surfaces Installer
- Exterior Remodeler
- Insulation Installer
- Cabinet Design/Installation
- Flooring: Carpet/Hardwood/Vinyl
Delta Subcontractor Requirements
- GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE: One copy of your current Certificate of General Liability Insurance with a minimum of $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate coverage.
- VEHICLE LIABILITY INSURANCE: With a minimum of $1,000,000 in coverage.
- WORKERS COMPENSATION OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS FORM: One copy of your current
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance including or, if you are an independent contractor and do not carry WC insurance, complete in full the “Declaration of Independent Contractor Status Form”
- W-9: One copy of a completed IRS Form W-9 with your current business address and your Taxpayer Identification Number
- SUBCONTRACTOR AGREEMENT: This agreement is required for all subcontractors.
- BACKGROUND AFFIDAVIT: Per the Subcontractor Agreement, we must request background checks
How To Become a Subcontractor For Delta
Use the word ‘delta’ for the access code to download the subcontractor packet. Complete the packet. Call us at (951) 406-4004 to schedule a meeting with our construction manager. Email the packet to our main office email at email@example.com or bring the completed packet in for your meeting.