Delta Restoration Services® in Bryn Mawr
For water, fire, mold, asbestos damage, Bryn Mawr turns to Delta Restoration Services® of The Desert, Inland Empire, & South Orange County. We are a full-service property restoration firm. Our staff and rapid response crews are on-call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, ready to be dispatched at a moment’s notice to Bryn Mawr and anywhere within our two-hour guaranteed response service area.
We are highly trained and certified in mitigation, remediation, restoration and reconstruction. We are also intimately familiar with the insurance industry and will work closely with all insurance carriers to ensure that a reasonable and fair settlement is reached and that the process is as smooth and efficient as possible.
Facts about Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr, formerly Nahant, Redlands Junction and West Redlands, is a formerly unincorporated community that was annexed by the city of Loma Linda in San Bernardino County, California, United States. As of 2000, its population numbered 213. Bryn Mawr is bordered on the east by Redlands.
Originally named Nahant in the 1880s, the community was renamed Redlands Junction after a Southern Pacific Railroad depot was built in the town, accompanying the railroad through nearby San Timoteo Canyon. To avoid being confused with nearby Redlands, the name was replaced with Bryn Mawr, and the depot added a post office in 1895. In the 1900s, the town was prosperous along with the local citrus industry, and four packing houses were built in the area. Before 1902, when the first packing house was built, the rail depot was used to pack citrus. Local amenities included a general store, blacksmith’s shop, pool room, service station, market, restaurant and workers’ cabins. The town slowly blended into nearby cities after the citrus industry was no longer an economic force in the area; a post office built in 1971 remains but the train depot was demolished. Parts of the town were incorporated into the city of Loma Linda when it incorporated in 1970, and the remaining area was controversially annexed by the city in 2008 at the suggestion of the county’s Local Agency Formation Commission. The area is now mostly residential suburbia.